Mobile Phones in the United States
- March 2017
- 43 pages
Mobile Phones in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States mobile phones market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The mobile phone market consists of all cell phones used for mobile telephony. The market is split into two segments: feature phones and smartphones.
- The US mobile phones market had total revenues of $60,943.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.6% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 172 million units in 2016.
- A significant contraction in the market value, combined with a consumption decline, demonstrates a drop in demand for 2016. This can be attributed to the high penetration of smartphones that has led to maturity of US market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile phones market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile phones market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States mobile phones market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States mobile phones market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States mobile phones market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States mobile phones market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's mobile phones market?