Global Air Freight
- July 2017
- 41 pages
- Report ID: 177414
Global Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The global air freight sector had total revenues of $93,647.8m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 184,974.1 million FTK in 2016.
- The air freight sector is heavily swayed by the global economy and also specifically by the economy of its largest players. In the case of air freight this is the US and China. With President Trump’s trade policy and global price decreases in the price per FTK, this could spell trouble for the air freight sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalair freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global’s air freight market?