Savory Snacks: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- January 2016
- 125 pages
The BRIC Savory Snacks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC savory snacks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC savory snacks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC savory snacks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the savory snacks industry and had a total market value of $13,491.3 million in 2014. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 21.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the savory snacks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $7,216.1 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $2,533.7, $2,034.7, and $1,706.7 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the savory snacks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $10,123.1 million in 2019, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $4,024.2, $3,744.4 and $2,550.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC savory snacks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC savory snacks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC savory snacks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC savory snacks market?