Summary Lowe's Companies, Inc. (Lowe’s) is a retail home improvement supplier that offers varied products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and decorating. The product offerings include kitchens and appliances, lumber and building materials, tools and hardware, fashion fixtures, rough plumbing and electrical, lawn and garden, seasonal living, paint, home fashions, storage and cleaning, flooring, millwork, outdoor power equipment and other. Lowe’s procures the products from original manufacturers and distributes through a network of distribution centers. It sells its products through in-store, online, on-site, and contact centers. It offers various services on interior projects and exterior projects. The company caters to retail and commercial customers in the US, Canada and Mexico. It has owned, operated and leased interests in regional distribution centers, coastal holding facilities, transload facilities, and flatbed facilities. Lowe's is headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the US.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Farm fresh: Industry revenue is expected to remain fairly stable as the economy rebounds Abstract Farm Supply Stores The Farm Supply Stores industry has recorded strong growth over the five years to 2019. Industry revenue grew a considerable amount in 2014 and before as commodities appreciated. However,...
32 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2020
This briefing analyses Kohler’s performance in home and garden, diving into the American manufacturer’s growth in the home improvement category and how the company can expand its presence in a post-Coronavirus world where consumers are likely to remain homebound and hygiene-conscious. Kohler Co in Home and Garden (World) Company Profile...
53 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2019
Digitalisation is transforming the home improvement and gardening industry. The emergence of direct-to-consumer brands is putting the power of choice back into the hands of consumers. The prevalence of do-it-for-me behaviour, even in Western markets, has led to the rise of home renovation start-ups that can provide turn-key solutions for consumers....
52 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2015
Power tools suffered from sluggish sales in the review period, despite significant product innovations and improvements. This was due to the products’ dependence on macroeconomic conditions, which have been highly volatile since 2008. Key markets such as the US are expected to see a positive development in the property market, which should...
Online Retail Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.