Media in Germany
- August 2017 •
- 42 pages •
- Report ID: 184629
Media in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The media industry consists of the advertising, broadcasting & cable TV, publishing, and movies & entertainment markets.
- The German media industry had total revenues of $43.0bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- The publishing segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $20.6bn, equivalent to 47.8% of the industry’s overall value.
- The ability to record and fast-forward through television shows is a reason for reductions in television advertisements, which are being replaced by mobile and other digital forms of advertisements.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the media market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the media market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany media market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany media market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Germany media market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany media market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany’s media market?