Media in Singapore
- August 2017
- 42 pages
- Report ID: 184636
Media in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The media industry consists of the advertising, broadcasting & cable TV, publishing, and movies & entertainment markets.
- The Singaporean media industry had total revenues of $2.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- The broadcasting & cable TV segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $0.9bn, equivalent to 40.2% of the industry’s overall value.
- English being one of the primary languages in Singapore assists in attracting relations with the US and the UK. Singapore is estimated to contain three phones for every two individuals making mobile advertising a growing market. Advertising companies follow the trends of their customers to best relay products and increase sales exposure and this now means increasing digital ads.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the media market in Singapore
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the media market in Singapore
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore media market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Singapore media market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Singapore media market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore media market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Singapore’s media market?