Motorcycles in Canada
- August 2017 •
- 37 pages •
- Report ID: 184740
Motorcycles in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada motorcycles market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The motorcycles market consists of all classes of on- and off-road motorcycles including scooters and mopeds.
- The Canadian motorcycles market had total revenues of $669.1m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 60 thousand units in 2016.
- The market saw a 10.8% growth in 2013 led by the introduction of the Kawasaki Ninja 300cc and Honda CBR300R.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the motorcycles market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the motorcycles market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada motorcycles market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Canada motorcycles market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Canada motorcycles market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada motorcycles market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Canada’s motorcycles market?