Synopsis World Market Intelligence's "Dong Won Corporation (3580) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dong Won Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Identifies crucial company information about "Dong Won Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy - Enhance your understanding of "Dong Won Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Key Highlights Dong Won Corporation (Dong Won) is a natural resources development company. The company carries out sea sand and molybdenum mining business. It also invests in oil wells in Argentina and a gold mine in Bolivia. Dong Won collects sea sands and supplies washed sea sands, which are used in asphalts, engineering and reclamation and mixed concretes sectors. The company's mines product is used as medicine to the blast furnace. Its molybdenum is used as raw material for steel industry. The company also operates through its subsidiary, NMC Resource Corporation. Dong Won is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: