Transportation Services in the United States
- November 2016
- 40 pages
Transportation Services in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the transportation services market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the transportation services market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States transportation services market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States transportation services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United States transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's transportation services market?
The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
The US transportation services industry group is expected to generate total revenues of $369.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2012 and 2016.
The road freight segment is expected to be the industry group's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $261.0bn, equivalent to 70.7% of the industry group's overall value.
Industry growth in the US experienced a small dip in 2015 but is expected to recover and perform well over the forecast period.