New Cars: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- May 2014
- 74 pages
- Report ID: 191869
The Scandinavian New Cars industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian new cars market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian new cars market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Understand the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian new cars market had a total market value of $27.8 billion in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 17.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the new cars industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $12.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $8.2 and $7.1 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the new cars in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $17.6 billion in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $9.5 and $7.2 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian new cars market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian new cars market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian new cars market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the Scandinavian new cars market?