Motorcycles: Global Industry Guide
- July 2015
- 285 pages
- Report ID: 191873
Global Motorcycles industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global motorcycles market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global motorcycles market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global motorcycles market with five year forecasts
The global motorcycles market had total revenues of $75,754.7m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2010-2014, to reach a total of 48,157.0 thousand units in 2014.
According to forecasts, by 2020 nearly 90% of all two-wheeled vehicles will be produced in China, India and Southeast Asia.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global motorcycles market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global motorcycles market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global motorcycles market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global motorcycles market?