Media: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 103 pages
- Report ID: 191888
The NAFTA Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian media market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian media market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian media market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian media market had a total market value of $20,075.1 million in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the media industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $9,393.6 million in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $5,880.7 and $4,800.7 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the media in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $11,090.4 million in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $6,267.9 and $5,193.3 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian media market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian media market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?