Summary The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025 report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Key Findings - The global biometric systems market is estimated to value US$4.4 billion in 2015 and increase at a CAGR of 8.70% during the forecast period, to reach a peak of US$10.2 billion by 2025.
- The market is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe.
- Fingerprint recognition is expected to account for the largest share of expenditure in the global Government Biometric Systems market going forward, followed by facial recognition and Iris.
Synopsis This report offers detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global Government Biometric Systems market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global Government Biometric Systems market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Government Biometric Systems. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global Government Biometric Systems market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global Government Biometric Systems market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of global Government Biometric Systems market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the global Government Biometric Systems industry.
- Global Government Biometric Systems market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global Government Biometric Systems market industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global Government Biometric Systems market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy - This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global Government Biometric Systems segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the global Government Biometric Systems market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken within the global Government Biometric Systems departments in different segments of the market
- Detailed profiles of the top global Government Biometric Systems providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
Key Highlights The global biometric systems market is estimated to value US$4.4 billion in 2015 and increase at a CAGR of 8.70% during the forecast period, to reach a peak of US$10.2 billion by 2025. The market consists of five categories of biometric systems: fingerprint recognition, facial recognition, iris/retinal recognition, signature recognition, and other technologies. The fingerprint recognition segment is expected to account for 34.9% of the market, followed by the facial recognition segment, with a share of 29.8%. Iris/retinal recognition and signature recognition account for 14.9% and 7.8% of share respectively, and the remaining 12.7% is accounted for by other technologies. During the forecast period, cumulative global expenditure on biometric systems is expected to reach US$73.3 billion.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
70 pages •
By Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute
• Oct 2018
Facial recognition technology has been commercialized since the late 1990s. However, it did not quite get the attention it deserved until the September 11 attacks. Since then, market demand for advanced human-machine interaction interfaces soared in national security and personal property security in light of the rising...
The global demand for Optical, Capacitive And Multispectral Fingerprint Sensors is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.More growth opportunities to turn up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, suggesting the rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape...
The global demand for Iris Recognition is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.More growth opportunities to turn up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, suggesting the rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging as top performers and...
This IDC Perspective addresses concerns raised to us by enterprise customers regarding the use of biometrics in an era of tightened personal data regulation. Biometrics offer greater authentication security, but it is also classified as especially sensitive data. "Enterprises need to be aware that while biometrics is more secure than simple...
173 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2018
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Biometrics for Banking and Financial Services in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also,...
23 pages •
By Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute
• Aug 2018
The adoption of facial recognition in automobiles is still at the initial stage and the industry is still exploring and testing related technologies and usage scenarios. While vendors are excited about developing new products, applying facial recognition to automobiles needs to consider security issues and thus requires...
Global Facial Recognition Market By Component (Software & Services), By Software Type (2D, 3D & Thermal Face Recognition), By End Use Sector (Government & Transportation, Military & Defense, etc), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023 According to “Global Facial Recognition Market By Component, By Software...
The global demand for Imaging And Non Imaging Radar Sensor is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.More growth opportunities to turn up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, suggesting the rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging...
Biometrics Technology Market Analysis Report By End-Use (Government, Banking & Finance, Transport/Logistics, Defense & Security), By Application (AFIS, Iris, Non-AFIS), and Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025 The global biometrics technology market size is likely to reach USD 59.31 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View...
125 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Aug 2018
About Safes and Vaults Safes and vaults are significantly used in bank and non-banking sectors to securely store valuable items and documents Technavio’s analysts forecast the global safes and vaults market to grow at a CAGR of 6.08% during the period 2018-2022. Covered in this report The...