Summary Industrias Metalurgicas Pescarmona S.A. (IMPSA), a subsidiary of Venti S.A., provides comprehensive integrated solutions for power generation from renewable resources, equipment for the process industry and environmental services. It design, manufacture and sale turbines and other power related equipments. IMPSA provides a broad range of services to hydro and wind power businesses. The company undertakes development, operation and ownership of wind and hydro power generation projects. It is a part of IMPSA Corporation. The company has a wide business network across the globe with offices and industrial facilities in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, the US, Malaysia, China, India and others. IMPSA is headquartered in Mendoza, Argentina.
The company executed a multistep reorganization procedure to separate the unrelated business activities from IMPSA’s renewable energy business. It also had a goal to attract international investments by creating a holding company abroad and thereby capture international and regional growth opportunities. The strategy also helps in maintain a legal control over certain subsidiaries.
Industrias Metalurgicas Pescarmona S.A. - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
198 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Variable Speed Generators Market to Reach $9.8 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Variable Speed Generators estimated at US$6.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$9.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% over the analysis period...
The global electric fuse market is projected to reach to USD 4.6 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 3.5 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 5.8%. This growth can be attributed to factors such as growing investments in renewable and energy storage, increasing investments in T&D infrastructure plans, and revival of investments in the construction...
The global surge arrester market is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025 from an estimated USD 1.5 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. The rising demand for electricity in APAC and the growing focus on increasing renewable energy installed capacity are encouraging utilities to invest in the electricity transmission...
The global synchronous condenser market is projected to reach USD 574.0 million by 2025 from an estimated USD 508.4 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period. The increasing electrical power consumption and rising need to maximize transmission capacity are becoming increasingly important. Along with this, growing renewable-based...
Power up: Stronger commodity prices are expected to boost industry revenue growth Abstract Renewable Power in Canada Over the five years to 2019, the Renewable Power industry in Canada has grown slowly, with fairly weak demand counteracted by steady increases in electricity rate prices. While the industry...
Renewable Energy Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Renewable Energy BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains...
Renewable Energy Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions...
Powered by a strong momentum behind renewable energy, the power market is heading into the 2020s having come many-a-mile from the last decade. The 2020s will be a critical decade for one and all in the power industry, as the transition toward renewable energy is expected to increase in volume, while coal will take a downturn in most developed...
Wind Power Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Location (Onshore, Offshore), By Application (Utility, Non-Utility), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027
Wind Power Market Growth & Trends
The global wind power market demand is expected to...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.