Summary Telecommunication Services in Nigeria industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The Telecommunication Services market is defined as the total volume and value of both the Fixed Line Telecommunications market and the Wireless Telecommunications market. The market volume here is defined as the total number of fixed-line telephones and mobile subscribers.
- The Nigerian telecommunication services market had total revenues of $5.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -5.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The wireless segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $5.7bn, equivalent to 98.8% of the market’s overall value.
- The telecom sector attracts considerable foreign investment, particularly from China, and government infrastructure programs will further stimulate investment in the coming years.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Nigeria
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Nigeria
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Nigeria telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Nigeria telecommunication services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Nigeria telecommunication services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Nigeria telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Nigeria’s telecommunication services market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
167 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• Mar 2021
South Pacific Islands benefiting from improved international telecoms infrastructure The demand for data-based services in the Pacific region is growing, aligning with similar trends around the world. In particular, the demand for mobile broadband is increasing due to mobile services being the primary and most...
The global telecom towers market was valued at 4342.520 thousand units in 2020, and it is projected to be 5308.088 thousand units by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.34% over the period 2021-2026. The leasing concept has enabled the MNOs to invest heavily in developing their infrastructure and reach across rural regions, thus bringing new revenues...
The microwave transmission equipment market was valued at US$ 3,135.6 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 5,330.1 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as technological enhancements in LTE advanced, 4G, and other new connectivity technology standards along with 5G is proliferating...
The global post-COVID-19 CCM market size is forecasted to grow from USD 1.3 billion in 2021 to USD 2.2 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.2% during the forecast period. The major growth drivers for the market include increasing adoption of CCM solutions and services in various verticals such as IT and telecom, retail...
Wireless Telecommunication Services Global Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Global Wireless Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value...
The Global Network Market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 11.37 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 40.25 billion by 2026 while registering a CAGR of 23.95% during the period of 2020-2025 (henceforth referred to as the forecast period). Presently, enterprise networks are under pressure,...
The Telecom Operations Management Market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.57% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. Rapid advancements of various technologies impacted the telecom industry, whether it’s the rise in the adoption of 5G and network-centric business models or new connected devices and applications has opened up significant...
Egypt Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Summary "Egypt Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Egypt today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published...
Israel Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Summary "Israel Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Israel today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published...
India Tech - Thematic Research
India is one of the fastest-growing economies globally, with an average annual growth rate of 7% between 2014 and 2019. It is the second-most populous country with over 1.3 billion people, more than half of whom are under 25, and it is witnessing a rise in...
Mobile Payment Transaction
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.