Summary Costain Group PLC (Costain) provides engineering and construction services to various sectors including water, rail, highways, nuclear, oil & gas, property, airports and waste. It is one of the UK’s leading Tier One engineering solutions providers. Its major services include advisory and concept development, specialist design, programme management, complex project delivery, technology integration, asset optimisation and support. The company is focused on providing a full-service offering, from front-end engineering consultancy and design, to construction to back-end care and maintenance operations. It has operations in the UK, Spain and other parts of the world. Costain is headquartered in Maidenhead, Berkshire, the UK.
Costain Group PLC (COST) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jun 2021
Global Construction Management Software Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the construction management software market and it is poised to grow by $ 630.51 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period. Our report on the construction management software market provides...
Building up: Industry revenue is forecast to rise, benefiting from the reopening of the UK economy Abstract Bricklaying & Other Specialised Construction Services in the UK Operators in this industry provide specialist construction services, predominantly bricklaying and structural steel erection. The...
272 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Construction Management Software Market to Reach $3.2 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Construction Management Software estimated at US$1.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.2 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 12.7% over the...
Surveying growth: Demand is expected to recover as confidence improves and construction resumes Abstract Quantity Surveyors in the UK Quantity surveyors provide cost planning and commercial management of construction projects. This includes risk management and procurement advice. Research and development...
The construction management solution (CMS) market is crowded with numerous small and large vendors competing for customers and market share.Among the most important sources of competitive differentiation are the depth of a vendor’s product line strategy and the ability to address the needs of a variety of stakeholder groups involved in a construction...
275 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Oct 2020
A recent market study published on the remote construction market includes a global industry analysis for 2015-2019 and opportunity assessment for 2020-2030, and delivers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting a thorough research on the historical as well as current growth parameters, growth prospects...
Integrated Refineries (Oil and Gas) - Thematic Research
An integrated refinery, where refining and petrochemical units are interconnected, is an approach designed to make refinery operations more sustainable. The conventional model, where refiners generate revenue primarily by processing...
Asia-Pacific is expected to record substantial building construction development in the next five years despite some impact from the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This is mainly impacted by the rapid urbanization and heavy investment in the region. The building construction industry is facing several challenges such as declined project productivity,...
154 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2019
Global Construction Management Software Market: About this market
This construction management software market analysis considers sales from both on-premises and cloud-based deployment. Our study also finds the sales of construction management software in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2019, the...
Global Pre-Engineered Building Market By Product (Concrete Structure; Steel Structure & Others), By Application (Commercial Building; Industrial Building & Residential Building), By Region (APAC, Europe & Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024 Global pre-engineered building market was valued at around...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.