Report Scope: This report identifies and quantifies the potential market for various types of smart machines, including - - Expert systems (e.g., medical decision support systems, smart grid).
- Embedded software (machine monitoring and control systems).
- Autonomous robots (including self-driving vehicles).
- Purpose-built smart machines (such as neural computers).
- Virtual reality assistants (e.g., Siri).
- Intelligent agents (e.g., automated online assistants).
These technologies are generally at an early stage of development, so it will be necessary to consider the market at least as far out as 2026 to obtain meaningful results. A separate section of the report discusses the development and future sales of key enabling technologies for the next generation of smart machines, such as - - Voice recognition technology.
- Micro- and nanosensors.
- Radio frequency technologies.
The study format includes the following major elements - - Executive summary.
- Historical milestones.
- Technologies and applications that have the greatest commercial potential through 2026.
- Detailed market estimates and projections for each technology and application during the period 2021 to 2026.
- Companies, academic and government laboratories that are developing smart machines.
Report Includes: - 77 tables
- An updated review of the global markets for smart machines and related cognitive computing technology systems
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the smart machines market size (product sales in USD millions), and corresponding market share analysis by type of technology, application, and geographic region
- Discussion of the smart machine products and related technologies with the greatest commercial potential over the next five years (2021 to 2026)
- Assessment of the key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for these products and technologies over the next five years
- Estimating the current and future demand for smart machine products and enabling technologies
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and other growth strategies
- Descriptive profiles of the major market players including Bristol Robotics Laboratory, Crouzet, Robotic Technology Inc., Applied Analytic Systems, Brain Corp., CrossBar Inc., Qualcomm Inc., Siemens AG, BAE, Caterpillar, iRobot, Samsung, Intel Corp., Creative Virtual
Summary: Smart machines are hardware or software systems that can accomplish their designated task even under conditions of uncertainty and variability. Smart machines also are able to - - Operate autonomously (without direct human supervision) or at least semi-autonomously.
- Adapt to and learn from changing conditions in real time.
- Communicate with other machines.
The analyst divides the global market for smart machines into five segments: expert systems, autonomous robots, intelligent assistants, smart embedded systems and neurocomputers.The analyst estimates the total market for these technologies to have been $REDACTED in 2019.
This market increased to $REDACTED in 2020 and is forecast to reach $REDACTED in 2026.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The MEA airport robots market is expected to grow from US$ 36.11 million in 2021 to US$ 141.77 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 21.6% from 2021 to 2028. The growing investment in developing countries is expected to escalate the MEA airport robots market growth in the coming years.Developing countries have become...
Businesses are increasingly required to provide responsive and adaptable customer service by answering questions, solving problems, and giving advice to customers in a conversational, human, and effective way.With the increase in the number of smartphones and other connected devices with cameras, and millennials becoming a significant consumer...
The Food Packaging Robotics market size is forecast to increase at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.5% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2028. The market report analyses Food Packaging Robotics companies, market size outlook across types, applications, countries along with competitive strategies, Food Packaging Robotics trends,...
This IDC Perspective details a confluence of factors that has resulted in omni-channel challenges and supply chain crises for many enterprises. Robotics automation systems offer a solution to these challenges if they are understood and applied effectively. Robotics systems have become more capable of a wider range of tasks, working collaboratively...
KEY FINDINGS The global soft robotics market is estimated to register a CAGR of 27.80% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The automated food & beverage industry, fast-paced industrial automation, need for efficiency in logistics, and technology adoption in healthcare drive market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS Soft...
Developers are increasingly investing in digital tools like robotics and automation to improve productivity. 3D printing and other new technologies will lead to rapid advancements in prefabrication and modularization. These advancements, in turn, will improve productivity and reduce overreliance on on-site processes.With a rapidly aging workforce,...
The global rehabilitation robots market reached a value of US$ 1.05 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 14.8% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different...
The global articulated robot market reached a value of US$ 7.91 Billion in 2020. An articulated robot refers to a programmable machine that consists of rotary joints to allow a full range of motion. It has a minimum of two rotary joints and is commonly utilized in various industrial processes, such as material handling, welding, dispensing,...
The global logistics robots market reached a value of US$ 5.4 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 15% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.