Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of France Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in France.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Scope - Independent market sizing of France HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy - The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in France 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Key Highlights - French HNWIs held 25.8% (US$555.5 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$670.6 trillion by 2020, accounting for 24.7% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 38.1% of French HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 36.5%, North America with 14%, Latin America with 7.1%, the Middle East with 2.2% and Africa with 2.1%.
- French HNWI allocations to the Asia-Pacific increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 16.8% in 2011 to 36.5% in 2015.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 50.4% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2019 Summary "Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2019", report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of French HNW individuals. The female HNW population in France is larger than in the majority of its European peers, presenting an opportunity...
The Global Wealth Management Software Market size is expected to reach $5.0 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 13.8% CAGR during the forecast period. The term "Wealth Management" refers to an investment and consulting service that provides financial planning, investment management and other forms of financial advice. Clients like...
Wealth Landscape in Canada: Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2022 Summary The HNW and mass affluent opportunity in Canada is sizable. The two population segments collectively held 84% of the country’s total onshore liquid assets in 2018, with the mass affluent segment alone holding more than half...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2019
Wealth Management Market Global Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wealth management market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the wealth management? How does the market relate to the overall...
HNW Asset Allocation Trends 2019 Summary Chasing capital appreciation opportunities, HNW investors have been eager to increase their equity holdings over the past few years.While we do not expect a fall in demand for risk assets, HNW investors are looking for new means to diversify their portfolios. Overall...
The North America Wealth Management Software Market would witness market growth of 12.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024). North America has led the market with respect to revenue, and its dominance over the forecast period is expected to continue. There are a number of HNWs in the region, all of whom are active members of advanced...
The Europe Wealth Management Software Market would witness market growth of 12.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024). The need to automate the wealth management process in digital devices is expected to drive the market throughout the forecast period. Some of the biggest end users of wealth management software include banks,...
The Asia Pacific Wealth Management Software Market would witness market growth of 15.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024). The software package for wealth management supports customer management, financial advisory, portfolio management, compliance and client reporting. Wealth management systems such as MoneyWare promote discretionary,...
2019: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Investment managers should be rethinking portfolio diversification strategies for their HNW clients as recent regulatory changes will encourage flows of assets to the US, already leading as the world’s biggest offshore market. Although there are some...
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Wealth Management Software Market would witness market growth of 17.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024). Wealth management software serve as advisory tools that ensure compliance, support the market tracing and capture users’ investment opportunities with local and international...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.