Synopsis World Market Intelligence's "Nickel Mountain Group AB (IGE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nickel Mountain Group AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Identifies crucial company information about "Nickel Mountain Group AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy - Enhance your understanding of "Nickel Mountain Group AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Key Highlights Nickel Mountain Group AB (Nickel Mountain Group) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of nickel sulphide deposits in Northern Sweden. It operates Ronnbacken Nickel Project, which comprises six exploration permits that covers about 3,716 hectares, and two granted exploitation concession for the Vinberget and Ronnbacknaset deposits covering 244.75 hectares. Nickel Mountain Group also provides mining, processing, and recycling services. It was formerly known as International Gold Exploration IGE AB. Nickel Mountain Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: