Summary Growing at a healthy rate of 7.9% in the first three months of 2016, the Indian economy retains the top position as one of the fastest growing economies, beating the forecasted growth of 7.5%. The concept of digital India gives all the more reason for organizations to consider increasing their ICT budgets. Consequently, together the wave of economic optimism and the digital India initiatives have spurred enterprises to walk the path of ICT investment.
Key Findings - Indian enterprises are upbeat about the growing prospects of information and communications technology (ICT) which reflects in their investment strategies, with the majority of Indian enterprises willing to increase their budget slightly or significantly.
- To chalk out valuable and actionable insights from ever increasing data and to improve decision making, organizations are willing to invest in business intelligence solutions, with data warehousing and analytics attracting greater attention from respondents in the next two years.
- Survival and enhanced decision making are rated among the top most business objectives that drive IT investment, as most ICT spending strategies revolve around increasing efficiency and productivity while being cost effective.
Synopsis ICT investment trends in India presents the findings from a survey of 111 Indian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Indian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise application, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in India. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in India.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Indian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Indian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise application, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Indian enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Indian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Indian enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Indian enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Indian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Indian enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy - Understand how Indian enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Rupees are being allocated by Indian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Indian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise application, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Indian enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Indian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global asset performance management market size is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.1% during the forecast period, to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2026 from USD 2.5 billion in 2021. Key factors that are expected to drive the growth of the market are the rising demand to meet regulatory compliance and reporting...
The Management Decision Market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.26% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. The outbreak of COVID-19 has caused immense secondary effects on many economies. Some companies are seeing shutdowns of their supply chains, while others face extreme demands, leading to disrupted workforces and changed communication...
This study presents the 2020 performance of the 3rd Platform professional services market and the market forecast from 2021 to 2025 by four major technology segments (for cloud, business analytics [BA], enterprise mobility, and social business). The Japan 3rd Platform professional services market in 2020 registered double-digit growth in all...
The global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the IoT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.3% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The need to efficiently process huge volumes of real-time data being generated from IoT devices, the growing demand for performance management appliances, and the need to reduce downtime and maintenance...
Global Serverless Architecture Market, By Type (Automation & Integration Services, Monitoring Services, API Management Services, Security, and Support & Maintenance), By Deployment Model (Public Cloud, and Private Cloud), By Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, and Large Enterprises), By End User (Telecommunications...
Digitalization is the key enabler of decentralization and decarbonization, the other two D’s shaping the energy industry transformation.Cloud computing, Big Data, analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) are among technologies that enable the digital transformation of electric utilities and facilitate new ways of electricity production,...
The global enterprise information archiving (EIA) market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 5.93 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 12.49 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.51% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
The growth of enterprise information archiving solutions...
This IDC study examines the market for financial applications, which is expected to see solid growth, in part, by the sharper focus on financial applications that was a prominent side effect from the pandemic for many businesses. In many ways, the crisis has accelerated the adoption of cloud financial applications relative to on-premises and...
This IDC Perspective examines the four agility outcomes that the future of connectedness can bring to the enterprise. These outcomes are achieved when connectivity and integration become a primary focus across business/IT, operations, the customer experience, and the business value chain."Agility is the ultimate outcome of the future of connectedness,...
Managed Services Market, Global Forecast, COVID-19 Impact, Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity Company Overview, Sales Analysis Around the world, managed services are becoming increasingly popular with businesses. People are adopting managed services to better organize operate and safeguard their...
Media And Entertainment
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.