Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Germany Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Scope - Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy - The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Germany 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Key Highlights - German HNWIs held 35.1% (US$1.5 trillion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$1.9 trillion by 2020, accounting for 30.8% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 40.7% of German HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 30.5%, North America with 19.6%, Latin America with 5.5%, the Middle East with 2.5% and Africa with 1.3%.
- German HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 16.8% in 2011 to 30.5% in 2015.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 39.9% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Italy Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025 Summary Based on our proprietary datasets, “Italy Wealth Management: Market Sizing and Opportunities 2025” report analyzes the Italian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment.This includes...
China Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025
China’s affluent segment (including HNW and mass affluent individuals) accounted for a mere 4.9% of the total adult population in 2020. Despite the impact of COVID-19, the country’s wealth market has remained resilient,...
United States of America (USA) Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025
Based on our proprietary datasets, “United States (US) Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025” report analyzes the US wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with...
Abstract Investment Management Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers, which are also referred to as investors, of investment management services. Operators make investment decisions on behalf of investors, such as individuals or institutions, to achieve specified investment...
Policy towards private enterprise and competition 2018-19: The president, Rodrigo Duterte, continues to depend on technocrats to lead business policy, encouraging investors by providing some policy continuity.. 2020-22: The administration oversees the privatisation of small state...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of China Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in...
Wealth in Belgium: HNW Investors 2017
GlobalData’s “Wealth in Belgium: HNW Investors 2017” report analyzes the Belgian investments market, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
The Belgian private banking space offers an interesting mix between the...
Wealth in Russia: HNW Investors 2017
GlobalData’s "Wealth in Russia: HNW Investors 2017", report analyzes the Russian investment market, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on GlobalData’s proprietary datasets.
Typically, Russian HNW investors are men over the age of 40 who...
Offshore Investment: Booking Center Preferences 2017 Summary Offshore investment market is growing once again, reassuring all banks and wealth managers serving this lucrative, if challenging segment that the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and recent scandals have not put it into a terminal decline. However, the shape...
Foreign Direct Investment
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.