Summary Healthcare Providers in Chile industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Chilean Healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $23.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- The outpatient care segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $8.8bn, equivalent to 36.8% of the sector’s overall value.
- Chile has one of the oldest populations in South America, and the consequence of this is going to be greater demand for palliative care to manage chronic diseases.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Chile
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Chile
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Chile healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Chile healthcare providers market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Chile healthcare providers market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Chile healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Chile’s healthcare providers market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Sep 2021
Major players in the healthcare personal protective equipment market are 3M Co., MSA Safety Inc., Ansell Limited, Honeywell International Inc., E I DuPont de Nemours and Co, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Lakeland Industries, Alpha Pro Tech, Sioen Industries NV, and Radians Inc. The global healthcare personal protective equipment market...
The apheresis market was valued at approximately USD 1,639 million in 2020, and it is expected to witness a revenue of USD 2580 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 7.85% over the forecast period, 2021-2026. The apheresis market is expected to be positively impacted during the COVID-19 pandemic owing to the extensive application of plasma...
This IDC Perspective highlights the key themes emerged during the HIMSS21 & Health 2.0 European Health Conference. It elaborates on the transformations addressing data management and governance, public health, healthcare workforce, and patient experience. This research provides an overview of current and future initiatives in the health...
The health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) services market in South and Central America is projected to reach US$ 89.1 million by 2027 from US$ 49.2 million in 2020; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2020 to 2027. The healthcare industry has significantly evolved since there is an integration of information technology,...
The home sequential compression devices market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 262.91 million in 2021 to US$ 405.94 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028. Venous insufficiency disorders can be treated by procedures such as compression stockings and wraps, venopneumatic compression pumps,...
The healthcare analytical testing services market is projected to reach USD 9.8 billion by 2026 from USD 5.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.9%. Growth in the market is driven by the rising trend of outsourcing of analytical testing by pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies, an increasing number of clinical trials, and the...
250 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Sep 2021
Medication Adherence Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact And Recovery provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global medication adherence market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down. Description: Where is...
119 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2021
The lack of structured and organised measures to avoid the rapid spread of COVID-19 throughout the country in 2020 and the beginning of 2021, as well as the slow pace of vaccination in the first half of 2021, have positioned Brazil as the country with the second highest death toll worldwide, reaching over half a million deaths. Consumer...
302 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jul 2021
Abstract: Global N95 Masks Market to Reach $11.8 Billion by 2026 The growth in the global N95 masks market has traditionally been impacted by serious emergency health conditions and periodic pandemic outbreaks. The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic resulted in an exponential global demand for...
The global infection surveillance solutions market is to reach USD 1,033 million by 2026 from USD 508 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 15.2%. The growth in this market can primarily be attributed to the increasing incidence of HAIs and increasing surgical procedures. The rising healthcare expenditure, an increasing number of surgeries, the growing...
Medical Technology Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.