Childrenswear: Global Industry Almanac, MarketLine
- July 2014
- 494 pages
- Report ID: 2259487
Global Childrenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global childrenswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global childrenswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key childrenswear market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global childrenswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from 28 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global childrenswear market had total revenues of $216.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2009 and 2013.
Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global childrenswear market in 2013, sales through this channel generated $147.3bn, equivalent to 68.2% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $291.5bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global childrenswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global childrenswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global childrenswear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?