Summary Spain’s economy is finally recovering from the huge debt crisis and economic slump that hit the world in 2008 and lasted to 2013. With respect to ICT expenditures, the survey finds that Spanish enterprises are eagerly investing in various disruptive technologies such as the Internet of things (IoT) and cloud computing, to gain a competitive edge, and are also modernizing and expanding their traditional sectors and domestic markets for goods and services, in order to gain enterprise agility and reduce time to market.
Key Findings - ICT investment trends in Spain presents the findings from a survey of 107 enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Spanish enterprises are currently allocating their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure, including hardware, software, and IT services.
- With regards to enterprises’ investments in core technology areas, the survey depicts that organizations are focusing on hardware expenditure while increasing investments in software, in order to provide a competitive landscape for enterprises to grow, with more agile software infrastructure, enterprise applications, and information management solutions.
- Furthermore, as part of their revival strategy, Spanish enterprises are looking to replenish their resources by investing a large proportion of their overall IT services budget in application services, development, and integration that can unify data, integrate workloads, and provide real-time services to users.
Synopsis ICT investment trends in Spain presents the findings from a survey of 107 Spanish enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Spanish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Spain. Through Kable’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Spain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Spanish enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Spanish enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products
- Factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Spanish enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Spanish enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Spanish enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy - Understand how the Spanish enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Spanish enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Spanish enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Spanish enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC Market Perspective provides a detailed description of IDC's semiannual public cloud services tracker taxonomy and methodology. It defines what we include as public cloud services, the types of public cloud services revenue we count, how we attribute and report public cloud services revenue in the tracker, and other important aspects...
This IDC study provides a detailed description of IDC's services market taxonomy. In 2019, the taxonomy includes individual foundation markets grouped within three primary market segments: project-oriented services, managed services, and support services. At the worldwide level, spending is also segmented across three geographic macroregions:...
The global track and trace solutions market is expected to reach US$ 6,049.0 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,728.3 in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 15.3% from 2019-2027. Stringent regulations & criteria for the implementation of serialization, increase in the number of packaging-related product recalls, and rising focus of...
This IDC study presents an update to the worldwide and U.S. IT education and training services forecast for 2019-2023. The forecast includes an analysis of the regional drivers of IT education growth and delivery modalities and illustrates several technology areas that will influence training growth for the forecast period. The study also...
The IoT managed services market is US$ 30.2 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% to account for US$ 135.0 Mn by 2027. The IoT managed services market has gained substantial traction in the past few years owing to the growing number of connected devices. Moreover, the government projects such as smart cities, connected airports,...
Worldwide cloud services markets are poised to achieve continuing growth as IBM and Red Hat respond to the newer technologies from AWS, Google, and Microsoft that provide significant competitive advantages in the cloud markets. The AWS, Google, and Microsoft mega data centers use orchestration of leverage node to node data access. The...
This IDC Market Share study analyzes the evolution of public cloud platform vendor market shares in Europe in 2018."While there are all the signs that the public cloud platform space will be dominated by three cloud mega-platforms at the turn of the decade, cloud middleware as a service is a thriving market in which most participants have...
Global application transformation market size to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period The global application transformation market size to grow from USD 9.7 billion in 2019 to USD 16.8 billion by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.6% during 2019–2024. Major growth factors for the market include...
The global privacy management software market is accounted to US$ 521.3 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period 2019 - 2027, to account to US$ 1,585.8 Mn by 2027. The global privacy management software market is experiencing steady growth in the forecast period with regards to continuous research and...
Report Scope: The report provides, a general outlook of various cloud-based technology markets, with the scope limited to reports published during the year 2018 and 2019.The report segments cloud technologies market by service type: Software as a Service (S-a-a-S/SaaS); Infrastructure as a Service (I-a-a-S/IaaS); and Platform...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.