Synopsis World Market Intelligence's "Alba Mineral Resources plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alba Mineral Resources plc "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Identifies crucial company information about "Alba Mineral Resources plc " along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy - Enhance your understanding of "Alba Mineral Resources plc "
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Key Highlights Alba Mineral Resources plc (Alba) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties in Mauritania and the Republic of Ireland. Its natural resources exploration portfolio includes hydrocarbon, base and precious metal, and uranium exploration projects. Alba's Mauritania Ventures holds one uranium exploration license, which totals about 1,500 sq km, in northern Mauritania. The company owns one exploration license (PL3824 of approximately 17.11 sq km) within the prospective Limerick Basin. Alba is headquartered in Harrow, the UK.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: