Summary latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hepatitis B - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Hepatitis B is a potentially life-threatening liver infection caused by the hepatitis B virus. Hepatitis B virus can cause an acute illness with symptoms that last several weeks, including yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), dark urine, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Risk factors include age, severe kidney disease, hemophilia, share needles during drug use and born to a hepatitis-b infected mother. Treatment includes antiviral drugs.
Report Highlights Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hepatitis B - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hepatitis B and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 4, 7, 35, 34, 5, 86, 40 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3, 1, 12 and 6 molecules, respectively.
Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Scope - The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to Buy - Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
With a population of more than 1 billion, China is the worldâ€™s largest country and therefore also its single largest potential market for goods and services. In the past ten years, China has led all major world economies in the average rate of growth in real GDP, total health expenditures, and government health expenditures. As an in vitro...
In Vitro Diagnostics
Point Of Care Testing
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.