The global military ground vehicle maintenance, repair & overhaul market is expected to experience stable growth over the forecast period. The persistent demand for ground vehicles in support of military operations by militaries worldwide – in a vast variety of roles and operational contexts – will sustain expenditure in MRO services in order to maintain operational readiness. Investment in new vehicle fleets will only see value for money across the vehicles’ lifecycle if there is adequate and adaptable MRO provision to sustain and enhance their in-service availability and capability.
Visiongain assesses that $7.4bn will be spend on global military ground vehicle MRO in 2015. However, the global MRO market’s stable growth, masks considerable variations in the growth of both national- and sub-markets. The relationship between rising military expenditure (by established and emerging military powers alike) and the percentage of this expenditure available for military ground vehicle MRO, is not a straightforward or linear one. External influences – including shifts in procurement dynamics, doctrinal changes and fluid security demands, amongst many others – shape the demand for ground vehicle MRO services, producing considerable variations between states and sub-markets. Defence contractors wishing to enter or expand their operations in the global military ground vehicle MRO market should heed these deeper dynamics in order to maximise their business’ chances in this competitive field.
Why you should invest in the Military Ground Vehicle Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2015-2025 report:
What is the future of the military ground vehicle maintenance, repair and overhaul market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 251 page report delivers:
- View global military ground vehicle market forecasts from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities - The report provides detailed regional, national, and submarket sales projections of the market, analysis of the various competitors, and the market’s commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in its environment. In addition to market forecasts covering the period 2015-2025, this new study brings together current market data, market share and submarket breakdown information, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 227 tables, charts and graphs, providing a thorough assessment of the current state of the military ground vehicle MRO market, where opportunities exist, and where barriers to entry are high.
- Read an exclusive interview with Oto-Melara - By reading the transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the ground vehicle MRO sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit, allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use military ground vehicle MRO submarkets from 2015-2025 - What are the dynamics within the military ground vehicle MRO industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into 3 key submarkets - Armoured Vehicle MRO - Support Vehicle MRO - Unmanned Ground Vehicle MRO
- Understand the prospects for the leading national military ground vehicle MRO markets– where will the highest r
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
653 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Massive Numbers of Parked Aircraft & Unprecedented Strain on Airline Finances Send the MRO Market Crashing by -39.1% Despite the Need to Maintain Air Worthiness of Grounded Planes
- The global market for Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) is expected to plummet sharply by -39.1% in the year...
471 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Aircraft Line Maintenance Market to Reach $26.5 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Aircraft Line Maintenance estimated at US$20.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$26.5 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 4% over the period 2020-2027....
Global Military Fixed-wing Aircraft Market to 2031 - Market Size and Drivers, Major Programs, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
The global military fixed-wing aircraft market is valued at US$95.3 billion in 2021 and will grow at a CAGR of 2.81% to reach a value of US$125.8 billion...
130 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Anti-Aircraft Missiles Market to Reach $1.6 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Anti-Aircraft Missiles estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% over the period 2020-2027....
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the aircraft maintenance, repair and overhauling services market include Honeywell Aerospace; AAR Corporation; Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance; Airbus SAS and The Boeing Company. The global aircraft maintenance, repair and overhauling services market is expected to grow from $63.19 billion in 2020...
The Africa aviation MRO market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.44% during the forecast period. - The African aviation industry lags compared to the rest of the world in terms of both aviation demand and supply. By the end of 2019, Africa has only 258 commercial aircraft on order, the least in the world. African fleet growth is...
Market Overview: The global military vertical take-off and landing aircraft market grew at a CAGR of around 4% during 2015-2020. Military vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft operates, takes off and lands from the same place, small pad or unprepared site without the requirement of a...
Abstract Aircraft Maintenance & Repair Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of aircraft maintenance and repair services, including fixed wing and rotary wing maintenance services. Services provided include aircraft inspection, testing and parts repair. Services also include both scheduled...
The maritime patrol aircraft market is anticipated to register a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. - The increasing threat of terrorism and border issues have led the countries to focus on strengthening their maritime surveillance, which may propel the demand for maritime patrol aircraft during the forecast period. - The...
The Global Aircraft Brake System Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include maintenance and overhaul requirement for wheels and brakes, rising number of people who travel across the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.