Life Insurance in Russia
- October 2017 •
- 35 pages •
- Report ID: 2658458
Life Insurance in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
As per the OECD, Russia’s life insurance penetration as of 2016 stood at a meager 0.2%, meaning that cultural reasons may be at play here to explain the very low base of the Russian life insurance market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Russia life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Russia’s life insurance market?