Global Leisure Attractions industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The leisure attractions sector includes revenues generated by recreational attractions, such as museums, historical sites, and similar institutions, and amusement parks and arcades. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The global leisure attractions sector is expected to generate total revenues of $104,617.0m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% between 2011 and 2015.
- The global leisure attractions sector has largely been driven by the rapid growth in the Asia- Pacific region.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the leisure attractions market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalleisure attractions market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key leisure attractions market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global leisure attractions market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Global leisure attractions market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global leisure attractions market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global leisure attractions market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's leisure attractions market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Marine composites market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during forecast period The marine composites market is estimated at USD 3.83 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 5.04 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the market are the increase in...
The global demand for Wearable Fitness Technology is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.More growth opportunities to turn up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, suggesting the rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging as top performers...
The global online gambling market is anticipated to generate revenues of more than $74 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of approximately 10% during 2017-2023. The increasing availability of cost-effective mobile applications across the US, the UK, Italy, and China & SAR countries will help vendors generate higher revenues in the global...
The global gambling market is expected to reach revenues of over $525 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of approximately 4% during 2017-2023. The increasing per capita income, high adoption, growing interest, and rising number of dual-income households will augment the transformation of the global market. The demand for online games...
The global outdoor inflated leisure products market is anticipated to reach values of around $7 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of more than 12% during 2017-2023. Water inflatable products constitute around 3/4th of the total share and increasing construction of new swimming pools across emerging markets will have a positive impact...
Once one of the most popular gambling sectors across Europe, the German casinos and gambling industry has been experiencing stagnation in the last couple of years. The market is expected to find it difficult to come out of this stage of stagnation in the forecast period up to 2022. The primary reason behind this stagnation has been the slow...