Life Insurance in Brazil
- October 2017
- 37 pages
- Report ID: 2659331
Life Insurance in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Technological innovations are making life insurance policies more readily available to Brazilians. Website Bidu for example allows Brazilians to search, compare and purchase insurance online, which has proven especially popular with the 18-24 age group. As 70% of the Brazilian populace now have access to mobile phones, the use of digital technology in this manner will boost the Brazilian insurance market as well.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Brazil life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Brazil’s life insurance market?