Water Utilities: Global Industry Almanac, MarketLine
- January 2015 •
- 691 pages •
- Report ID: 2659719
Global Water Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global water utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global water utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key water utilities market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global water utilities market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 28 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global water utilities industry is expected to generate total revenues of $774.8bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2010 and 2014.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1% between 2010-2014, to reach a total of 3,090 billion cubic meters in 2014.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.6% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $923.4bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global water utilities market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global water utilities market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global water utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?