Tea Markets in Asia to 2022 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- January 2018 •
- 462 pages •
- Report ID: 2744927
The package includes tea country reports from the following countries:
Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall tea market size, 2011-2022
- Tea market size by product segment, 2011-2022
- Growth rates of the overall tea market and different product segments, 2011-2022
- Shares of different product segments of the overall tea market, 2011, 2017 and 2022
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Green tea (unfermented)
Black tea (fermented or partly fermented)
Tea concentrates, extracts and essences
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the tea market in different Asian countries?
- How is the tea market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the tea market in different Asian countries to 2022
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.