Synopsis This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
Summary This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Germany. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Scope - Independent market sizing of the German HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Germany
- The size of German wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy - Germany Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector.
Key Highlights - There were 1,338,051 HNWIs in Germany in 2015, who collectively held US$4.4 trillion in wealth.
- The German HNWI population decreased by 1.4% in 2015, following a 2.7% increase in 2014.
- The German HNWI population is forecast to grow by 14.6%, to reach 1,559,177 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 35.9% to reach US$6.3 trillion.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Wealth in the UK: HNW Investors 2018 Summary The UK’s wealth market is established and already home to a large number of international and local providers that offer a wide array of private banking products, providing HNW investors with relatively little incentive to offshore their fortunes and,...
Super League In-Depth Analysis: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Summary "Super League In-Depth Analysis: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management", report is a comprehensive analysis of Morgan Stanley’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance,...
Wealth in Hong Kong: HNW Investors 2018 Summary "Wealth in Hong Kong: HNW Investors 2018", report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of HNW investors resident in Hong Kong. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey. The established nature...
Wealth in China: HNW Investors 2018 Summary China’s financial services sector is evolving rapidly, providing investors with a multitude of new investment opportunities and channels.While still developing, the traditional private banking concept has already been shaken as the changing demand patterns...
Scope of the Report The report entitled “Global Wealth Management Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)”, provides analysis of the global wealth management, with detailed analysis of market size and growth. The analysis includes the market by value and by regions. The report also provides the detailed analysis of...
HNW Targeting and Retention Strategies Summary Global HNW market comprises over 10 million plus individuals, the majority of whom are located in North America (52.3%) - predominately in the US (50.3%), making the country the largest target market globally. However, growth is more pronounced in emerging...