Synopsis This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
Summary This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Germany. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Scope - Independent market sizing of the German HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Germany
- The size of German wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy - Germany Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector.
Key Highlights - There were 1,338,051 HNWIs in Germany in 2015, who collectively held US$4.4 trillion in wealth.
- The German HNWI population decreased by 1.4% in 2015, following a 2.7% increase in 2014.
- The German HNWI population is forecast to grow by 14.6%, to reach 1,559,177 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 35.9% to reach US$6.3 trillion.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2019
Wealth Management Market Global Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wealth management market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the wealth management? How does the market relate to the overall...
2019: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Investment managers should be rethinking portfolio diversification strategies for their HNW clients as recent regulatory changes will encourage flows of assets to the US, already leading as the world’s biggest offshore market. Although there are some...
Wealth in the UK: Competitive Dynamics 2018 Summary "Wealth in the UK: Competitive Dynamics 2018", report analyzes the UK wealth management market, with a focus on the top 20 competitors and the HNW investor segment. The report uses findings from GlobalData’s 2018 Wealth Managers Survey and 2018...
HNW Offshore Investment: Drivers and Motivations 2018 Summary Despite the scandals that have shaken the industry, the proportion of high-net-worth (HNW) individuals who invest offshore has been on the rise. However, this is not the time to be complacent - wealth managers need to do their due diligence...
Global Wealth Management: Competitive Dynamics 2018 Summary Global Private Wealth market had a good 2017, and the top players of the sector benefited significantly as a result.While there was no change in the order of the world’s five largest private wealth managers, the Super League effectively...
Super League In-Depth Analysis: BNP Paribas Wealth Management 2018 Summary Headquartered in Paris, BNP Paribas Group mainly operates in Asia, Europe, the US, and the Middle East.It has two divisions: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. Retail Banking & Services...
Choosing a Wealth Manager: the Decision-Making Process in the UK Summary While triggers for seeking advice differ across segments, the need for advice is centered on events where the consumer is gaining access to substantial funds, such as retirement or inheritance.Individuals in higher income bands...
Wealth in Sweden: HNW Investors 2018 Summary GlobalData’s "Wealth in Sweden: HNW Investors 2018", report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Swedish HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey. Tapering economic growth, political...
Super League In-Depth Analysis: DBS Wealth Management 2018 Summary DBS Group is a financial services company with a presence in 18 markets.It has four main business segments and offers wealth management services through its Consumer Banking/Wealth Management (CBWM) unit. The wealth business...
Super League In-Depth Analysis: Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2018 Summary Deutsche Bank is a global bank headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.It has a presence in Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. The bank’s wealth management division sits within the private...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.