Synopsis This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
Summary This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Germany. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Scope - Independent market sizing of the German HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Germany
- The size of German wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy - Germany Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector.
Key Highlights - There were 1,338,051 HNWIs in Germany in 2015, who collectively held US$4.4 trillion in wealth.
- The German HNWI population decreased by 1.4% in 2015, following a 2.7% increase in 2014.
- The German HNWI population is forecast to grow by 14.6%, to reach 1,559,177 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 35.9% to reach US$6.3 trillion.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Global Wealth Management Software Market size is expected to reach $5.0 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 13.8% CAGR during the forecast period. The term "Wealth Management" refers to an investment and consulting service that provides financial planning, investment management and other forms of financial advice. Clients like...
Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2019 Summary "Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2019", report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of French HNW individuals. The female HNW population in France is larger than in the majority of its European peers, presenting an opportunity...
Wealth Landscape in Canada: Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2022 Summary The HNW and mass affluent opportunity in Canada is sizable. The two population segments collectively held 84% of the country’s total onshore liquid assets in 2018, with the mass affluent segment alone holding more than half...
HNW Asset Allocation Trends 2019 Summary Chasing capital appreciation opportunities, HNW investors have been eager to increase their equity holdings over the past few years.While we do not expect a fall in demand for risk assets, HNW investors are looking for new means to diversify their portfolios. Overall...
The North America Wealth Management Software Market would witness market growth of 12.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024). North America has led the market with respect to revenue, and its dominance over the forecast period is expected to continue. There are a number of HNWs in the region, all of whom are active members of advanced...
The Europe Wealth Management Software Market would witness market growth of 12.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024). The need to automate the wealth management process in digital devices is expected to drive the market throughout the forecast period. Some of the biggest end users of wealth management software include banks,...
The Asia Pacific Wealth Management Software Market would witness market growth of 15.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024). The software package for wealth management supports customer management, financial advisory, portfolio management, compliance and client reporting. Wealth management systems such as MoneyWare promote discretionary,...
2019: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Investment managers should be rethinking portfolio diversification strategies for their HNW clients as recent regulatory changes will encourage flows of assets to the US, already leading as the world’s biggest offshore market. Although there are some...
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Wealth Management Software Market would witness market growth of 17.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024). Wealth management software serve as advisory tools that ensure compliance, support the market tracing and capture users’ investment opportunities with local and international...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2019
Wealth Management Market Global Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wealth management market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the wealth management? How does the market relate to the overall...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.