Global e-commerce Logistics 2022 addresses the key trends, challenges and developments facing the market in 2022 and beyond, whilst providing comprehensive market growth data and forecasts.
The report contains Ti’s bespoke market sizing and forecast data and analysis for 2021-2026, split by region and country. For the first time the report also breaks down the market by segment, providing growth and market share data for domestic, cross-border, fulfilment and last mile.
The report also addresses e-commerce trends, including the potential within emerging e-commerce logistics markets, and how technologies continue to evolve and drive the market forwards.
Use the report to keep ahead of market trends, seize market opportunities, and to understand the growth trajectory of key e-commerce logistics markets and potential emerging markets.This report contains
- Comprehensive e-commerce logistics market size and growth data and analysis from 46 countries as well as forecasts to 2026
- NEW market segmentation data - broken down between domestic, cross-border, fulfilment and last mile
- Analysis of the trends and developments impacting e-commerce logistics in 2022
- Interviews and primary research with leading e-fulfilment, last mile providers and retailers
- Strategic profiles of leading online retailers & LSPs
- The global e-commerce logistics market grew by 19.9% in 2021.
- Ti’s 2026 CAGR forecasts predict North America will have the largest regional market share by 2026, taking over Asia Pacific’s current dominance in the market.
- Global e-fulfilment market made up 46.8% of the total for e-commerce logistics, with last mile making up the remaining 53.2% in 2021
- Cross-border e-commerce market forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 10.65% to 2026.
- In each of the three key regions, the domestic e-commerce logistics segment represents more than 80% of the total market in both 2021 and 2026.
- Last mile providers are optimizing their network in order to deal with peak volume and gain efficiencies.
- Low margins and intense competition in the food & grocery delivery sector has spurred innovative last mile models.
Key questions the report answers:
- How did the market perform in 2021? And how has each region and market segment performed?
- How fast is each market segment (cross-border, fulfilment, last mile and domestic) growing?
- Why are some countries displaying sustained trends of extraordinary high market growth?
- How can emerging market governments help grow ecommerce business and reduce logistics costs?
- What key measures should leading e-commerce players adopt in order to streamline operations and enhance customer experience?
- What are the key challenges facing e-commerce logistics entrants?
- How are last mile providers optimizing their network?
- How is e-commerce logistics technology evolving? And what role is it playing in enabling e-market growth?