Summary Telecommunication Services in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The Telecommunication Services market is defined as the total volume and value of both the Fixed Line Telecommunications market and the Wireless Telecommunications market. The market volume here is defined as the total number of fixed-line telephones and mobile subscribers.
- The Russian telecommunication services market had total revenues of $20.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.2% between 2015 and 2019.
- The wireless segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $15.0bn, equivalent to 73% of the market’s overall value.
- The Russian government is investing billions of Rubles in a 200,000km telecom network which will provide a broadband service of at least 10Mb/s to thousands of underserved villages.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Russia telecommunication services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Russia telecommunication services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russia’s telecommunication services market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
In this report, the market has been segmented based on communication infrastructure, network architecture, core network technology, operational frequency, end-user and geography.The report provides an overview of the global market for 5G infrastructure and analyzes market trends.
Using 2020 as the...
The employment screening services market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 1,053.28 million in 2021 to US$ 1,457.39 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028. Surge in mobile workforce and job immigrants owing to globalization is bolstering the market growth in the region. Globalization has resulted...
This IDC study examines the Canadian communication services sector market shares and provides a competitive overview of each market segment for the full year 2020. "The COVID-19 pandemic crisis underscores the importance of next-generation network technologies for digital transformation of enterprises and 21st century economies," says study...
The global telecom towers market was valued at 4,342.520 thousand units in 2020, and it is projected to be 5,308.088 thousand units by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.34% over the period 2021-2026. With the outbreak of COVID-19, the telecom industry has witnessed a significant increase in demand for internet services due to a major chunk of...
The optical transceiver market is expected to grow from USD 7.0 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 14.3 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period. Growth in demand for cloud-based services is expected to drive the optical transceiver market and to promote new revenue opportunities for...
The global broadcast equipment market was valued at USD 4.43 billion in 2020. It is expected to reach a value of USD 6.13 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.66% during 2021-2026. The growing number of devices capable of supporting digital media along with increasing access to high-speed internet has provided consumers with an option...
212 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jun 2021
China’s demand for Telecommunications Equipment has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports,...
The global telecom towers market was valued at 4342.520 thousand units in 2020, and it is projected to be 5308.088 thousand units by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.34% over the period 2021-2026. The leasing concept has enabled the MNOs to invest heavily in developing their infrastructure and reach across rural regions, thus bringing new revenues...
The employment screening services market in APAC is expected to grow from US$ 955.23 million in 2021 to US$ 1,283.72 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2028. Demand for time-efficient selection systems owing to rising number of job applicants is bolstering the market growth in APAC. The 21st century has...
The employment screening services market in MEA is expected to grow from US$ 185.96 million in 2021 to US$ 251.47 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2028. Introduction of Big Data is one of the key factors bolstering the market growth in the MEA. Big Data refers to data collected from huge groups. The internet...
United Arab Emirates
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.