Management and Marketing Consultancy in United Kingdom
Summary Management and Marketing Consultancy in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The value of the management and marketing consultancy market in this report has been calculated as the total revenues received for the provision of corporate strategy services, operations management services, information technology solutions, human resource management services and outsourcing services. The other segment includes any revenue accrued through any other service within this industry, i.e. finance and risk services, sales and marketing services.
- The UK management and marketing consultancy market had total revenues of $11,088.0m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- The human resources management segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $3,991.7m, equivalent to 36% of the market’s overall value.
- Despite Brexit related worries, the UK economy has performed well in recent years, which has boosted demand for consultants in the country.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the management & marketing consultancy market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the management & marketing consultancy market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key management & marketing consultancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom management & marketing consultancy market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom management & marketing consultancy market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom management & marketing consultancy market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom management & marketing consultancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom’s management & marketing consultancy market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Sound advice: Increasing corporate profit will spur industry revenue growth Abstract Management Consulting in Georgia Management consultants advise businesses, nonprofits and public-sector agencies in the following areas: organizational design, human resources, corporate strategy, information technology...
Open position: External competition will likely continue to rise due to industry acquisitions Abstract HR Consulting in Canada The HR Consulting industry in Canada includes specialized operators that provide advice and general assistance to businesses and other organizations regarding the structure...
Tech support: The shift to cloud computing will likely precipitate increased demand for industry services Abstract IT Consulting in the US The IT Consulting industry comprises companies that help businesses design and implement information technology (IT) systems and infrastructure. Due to the low capital...
The facility management (FM) market in the United Kingdom is going through a transformation phase, driven by technology innovation, new business models, emerging value propositions, and creative service offerings. The UK FM market is one of the most developed and mature in the world, with a highly competitive international supply base.
Abstract Industrial Hygiene Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of industrial hygiene services. Industrial hygiene service vendors (health and safety engineers) provide commercial and industrial businesses with worksite assessments to ensure a safe and environmentally...
Abstract Risk Management Consulting Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of risk management consulting services. Risk management is the process of minimizing an organization’s exposure to unforeseen events that could adversely affect its operations. Suppliers develop...
On standby: High demand from the public sector is expected to stabilise revenue in 2020-21 Abstract Computer Consultants in the UK Computer consultants provide expert advice and assistance by planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software and communication technologies....
Taxing changes: Rising unemployment levels are likely to reduce revenue from personal income tax Abstract Tax Consultants in the UK Firms in the Tax Consultants industry prepare personal and business income tax returns and offer tax advisory services and non-legal representation before tax authorities....
People skills: Despite increased competition, growth will likely continue as business activity picks up Abstract HR Consulting in the US Human resource (HR) management is becoming more important to businesses as the US economy becomes increasingly service oriented, which creates a greater emphasis on...
Strong investment: Demand for industry services is likely to rise in the current year due to the COVID-19 outbreak Abstract Investment Banking in the UK The Investment Banking industry in the United Kingdom mainly undertakes activities of underwriting and financial advisory services. This report...
Business Confidence Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.