Construction in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential, non-residential, and civil engineering segments. The residential segment covers houses, dwellings, and similar work. The non-residential segment covers commercial, industrial, social, and similar work. Civil engineering covers infrastructure for transportation, telecommunications, energy, and other purposes.
- The Japanese construction industry had total value of $672.0bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% between 2011 and 2015.
- The civil engineering segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2015, with total value of $299.8bn, equivalent to 44.6% of the industry's overall value.
- All three segments of the market exhibited healthy growth rates during the years 2011 to 2015.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan construction market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Japan economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Japan construction market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Japan construction market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan's construction market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Project Insight: Global Stadium and Arena Construction Projects Summary In terms of the project pipeline value, the Americas account for the highest share with US$54.9 billion, equivalent to 41% of the total global value of stadia and arenas projects. Asia-Pacific is in second place, with projects...
The construction fabrics market is projected to register a CAGR of 9.0% between 2018 and 2023. The construction fabrics market size is projected to grow from USD 1.47 billion in 2018 to USD 2.26 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 9.0%. Construction fabrics are coated technical textiles which find usage in architectural and building...
97 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2018
About this market Majority of Turkey’s land rests on first and second-degree seismic belts as it sits at the confluence of the Arabian, African, and Eurasian plates. Improper city planning and poor infrastructure due to rapid urbanization have created a demand for earthquake-resilient homes in Turkey. The Government...
110 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2018
About this market The construction industry in Germany is increasingly adopting new digital technologies such as BIM. BIM is a 3D modeling tool that generates a digital image of a building and its assets. The adoption of this technology has allowed the construction companies in Germany to improve their productivity,...
Global Construction Outlook to 2022: Q3 2018 Update Summary GlobalData expects the pace of expansion in the global construction industry to average 3.6% a year over the forecast period (2018-2022). In real value terms (measured at constant 2017 prices and US$ exchange rates), global construction...
Infrastructure Insight: East Africa Summary East Africa infrastructure industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period (2018-2022).There are huge infrastructure upgrades underway across the region in roads, railways and power generation. The total value of the infrastructure...
Project Insight: Healthcare Construction Projects, The Americas Summary The Americas is a varied region encompassing the affluent developed countries in North America and the developing countries in Central and South America.In North America, and in particular the US, expenditure on healthcare is...
Global Construction Outlook to 2022 Summary Global economy will continue to post healthy rates of growth in 2018-2019, and investor confidence will remain buoyant. The expected tightening in monetary policy in major markets in 2018 will start to push up the cost of borrowing, but with interest rates...
The global demand for Construction Flooring Chemicals is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.More growth opportunities will turn up between 2018 and 2025 as compared to the past five years, suggesting rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging...
Construction Lasers Market by Product (Rotary Laser Level, Line Laser Level, Plumb/Dot Laser Level, and Others) and Range (1ft to 100ft, 101ft to 200ft, and 201ft and above) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025 Construction Lasers Market Overview : The global construction lasers market...