Telecom Industry Business Confidence Report - H1 2017
Summary The existing economic environment is stable for the telecom industry; during H1 2017. According to the survey results, executives operating in North America forecast a more favorable economy in the region for H1 2017. Low market interest rates, a decline in unemployment rates, improved investment climate and increased revenues, large improvements in the terms of trade, the expansion of fibre optic networks, and rising market consolidation are the primary factors driving customer confidence for the industry growth over the next six months. New product development is the key area where industry executives will increase their expenditure in H1 2017. Moreover, executives who operate in the Asia-Pacific are expected to increase = mobile data service price during H1 2017.
GlobalData’s Telecom Industry Business Confidence Report examines executives’ opinion about the business environment during H1 2017. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives’ expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes FMCG industry executives’ opinion about the change in customer confidence during H1 2017
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H1 2017 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2017
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Scope - In total, 58% and 40% of global business executives have favorable opinion about the current state of the economy in North America and Asia-Pacific respectively, over the next six months
- Overall, respondents who operate in Europe and the Rest of the World are more optimistic about company growth prospects over the next six months
- Business executives operating in North America and the Rest of the World, anticipate the highest increase in staff head counts compared to other regions over the next six months
- Customer retention and gaining cost leadership are the top priorities for telecom respondents operating in North America
- Regulatory intervention and exchange rate volatility are the highest factors influencing the business environment of those operating in the Rest of the World
Reasons to buy - Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the telecom industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of telecom industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2017
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global virtualized evolved packet core (vepc) market size is expected to grow from USD 3.9 billion in 2020 to USD 13.7 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.8% during the forecast period. The vEPC market is gaining traction due to the evolution of cellular network technology, which has offered higher data speeds...
The global 5G security market size is projected to grow from USD 580 million in 2020 to USD 5,226 million by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.3% during the forecast period. The 5G security market is gaining traction due to rising security concerns in the 5G networks, increasing ransomware attacks on IoT devices, rising attacks...
The 5G Industrial IOT market size is projected to grow from USD 0.5 billion in 2020 to USD 15.7 billion in 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 79.1% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the 5G Industrial IOT market include growth in data traffic due to increasing number of IoT devices across manufacturing...
The Wireless testing market was valued at US$ 10,346.2 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 17,379.7 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2020 to 2027. The prime objective of wireless testing is to evaluate the safety and quality of products to assure consumers that a manufacturer has followed international...
The global 5G core market size is projected to grow from USD 630 million in 2020 to USD 9,497 million by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 72.0% during the forecast period. The 5G core market is gaining traction due to the evolution of cellular network technology, which has offered higher data speeds and lower latency. The 5G...
The Cloud-Radio Access Network (C-RAN) market size is projected to grow from USD 2.9 billion in 2020 to USD 14.4 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 37.7% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the C-RAN market include a rapid increase in bandwidth demand, an increase in the demand for 5G...
The global network slicing market size is projected to grow from USD 161 million in 2020 to USD 1,284 million by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 51.5% during the forecast period. The network slicing market is gaining traction due to the evolution of cellular network technology, which has offered higher data speeds and lower...
295 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• Dec 2020
UK preps for 2021 5G spectrum auctions The UK’s telecom market remains one of the largest in Europe, characterised by fierce competition which has resulted in reduced pricing for end-users. Following some market consolidation in the mobile segment there are four key players and a number of MVNOs. Mobile broadband...
The global cellular M2M market size is projected to grow from USD 8.3 billion in 2020 to USD 21.0 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.4% during the forecast period. The cellular M2M market is gaining traction due to the growth in the adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in most of the enterprises across the industry...
Abstract Wireless Access Points Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of wireless access points (WAPs). WAPs translate the electronic signal from a network into a signal that the user's wireless devices can receive. WAPs use a variety of frequency bands to transmit and receive...
Wholesale Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.