Online advertising spend in Spain stood at US$1.4 billion by end of 2014, accounting for 22.1% of total advertising. During 2010-2014, online advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 5.2%. This growth is expected to continue in 2015 with brands expected to spend US$1.5 billion, representing an increase of 9.2% over 2014. Over the forecast period (2015-2019), Socintel360 expects online advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% to reach US$1.9 billion in 2019, accounting for 28.3% of the total advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is online and mobile advertising expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on online advertising by industry?
- How is online marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the online advertising spend?
- Which online advertising formats are gaining popularity to target consumers?
- Which online sites are gaining / losing market share?
This report provides detailed online advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2010-2019). This report provides trend analysis through charts and tables. The online advertising spend database breaks down into following eight key areas -
- Market Share of Online: This report provides online advertising spend growth dynamics, contextualizing it with broader online advertising spend.
- Channel Split: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend by desktop and mobile channels.
- Format Split: This report provides break down by the following formats: Search Ad Spend Display Ad Spend Sponsorship Ad Spend Classified Ad Spend Email Ad Spend Video Ad Spend
- Industry Split: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals. Food & Beverages Health & Beauty Technology & ICT Services Leisure Travel & Tourism Financial Services Automotive Media Entertainment Telecoms Retail Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Public Sector Real estate Education
- Advertising Objectives: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend by key marketing objectives: Branding Direct Sales Lead Generation/Increase Traffic Product Launch
- By Gaming: This report provides breakdown of online gaming advertising spend by following categories: Around Games & Apps Environment Ad Spend In Game Environment Ad Spend In Game Immersive Ad Spend Exclusive Advertising Games Spend
- By Online Sites: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend by key platforms (sites) for a period of 5 years (2010-2014).
- Macroeconomic, Business and Consumer Drivers: Data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of online advertising spend
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Abstract Online Advertising Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of online advertising. Online advertising includes mobile, digital video, e-mail and display advertising, such as web banners and text ads. Online advertising spaces can be purchased from individual websites, media conglomerates...
Abstract Search Engine Marketing Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of search engine marketing (SEM) services. SEM services help buyers increase their visibility in a search engine. A higher rank in a search engine’s results makes it easier for websites to attract...
Abstract Social Media Management Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of social media management services. Social media refers to the collection of websites and online tools that enable internet users to share information (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Social media...
Agents of change: Revenue is set to fall in 2020-21 as demand drops, following years of double-digit growth Abstract Digital Advertising Agencies in the UK Digital advertising agencies create advertising campaigns and place advertisements across digital media outlets. Through in-house capabilities or subcontracting,...
Focus group: Increased corporate profit will likely support demand for industry services Abstract Market Research in the US The Market Research industry in the United States has experienced strong growth over the five years to 2019, encouraged by growth in research and development (R&D) and internet...
Abstract Marketing Attribution Software Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of marketing attribution software. Marketing attribution software helps companies track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns to acquire leads and make sales. The software tracks the events that lead...
Plugged in: Content diversification and tiered pricing models are expected to pave the way for industry growth Abstract Cable Networks in Canada The longstanding health of the Cable Networks industry in Canada has been threatened. Both consumers and the government have increasingly explored alternatives...
Old news: Publishers and readers increasingly shift to online news, leading to revenue declines Abstract Newspaper Publishing in New Zealand Industry players publish newspapers for distribution in New Zealand. The industry includes firms that publish online newspapers to complement their print publications....
Showing signs: Online advertising is expected to continue siphoning revenue from traditional industry displays Abstract Billboard & Outdoor Advertising in the US Over the five years to 2019, revenue for the Billboard and Outdoor Advertising industry is expected to increase. The industry experiences...
Buffering results: Industry revenue growth is forecast to slow, due to COVID-19 causing an economic slowdown Abstract Search Engines in the UK This industry covers the operation of search engines and other websites that act as portals to the internet. Typically, these platforms allow users to search...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.