Online advertising spend in Australia stood at US$4.6 billion by end of 2014, accounting for 32.3% of total advertising. During 2010-2014, online advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 19.3%. This growth is expected to continue in 2015 with brands expected to spend US$5.3 billion, representing an increase of 13.7% over 2014. Over the forecast period (2015-2019), Socintel360 expects online advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% to reach US$8.0 billion in 2019, accounting for 50.7% of the total advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is online and mobile advertising expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on online advertising by industry?
- How is online marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the online advertising spend?
- Which online advertising formats are gaining popularity to target consumers?
- Which online sites are gaining / losing market share?
This report provides detailed online advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2010-2019). This report provides trend analysis through charts and tables. The online advertising spend database breaks down into following eight key areas -
- Market Share of Online: This report provides online advertising spend growth dynamics, contextualizing it with broader online advertising spend.
- Channel Split: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend by desktop and mobile channels.
- Format Split: This report provides break down by the following formats: Search Ad Spend Display Ad Spend Sponsorship Ad Spend Classified Ad Spend Email Ad Spend Video Ad Spend
- Industry Split: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals. Food & Beverages Health & Beauty Technology & ICT Services Leisure Travel & Tourism Financial Services Automotive Media Entertainment Telecoms Retail Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Public Sector Real estate Education
- Advertising Objectives: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend by key marketing objectives: Branding Direct Sales Lead Generation/Increase Traffic Product Launch
- By Gaming: This report provides breakdown of online gaming advertising spend by following categories: Around Games & Apps Environment Ad Spend In Game Environment Ad Spend In Game Immersive Ad Spend Exclusive Advertising Games Spend
- By Online Sites: This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend by key platforms (sites) for a period of 5 years (2010-2014).
- Macroeconomic, Business and Consumer Drivers: Data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of online advertising spend
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Increasing focus on remote monitoring for the work from home initiatives are set to drive the mobile apps and web analytics market. The global mobile apps and web analytics market size is projected to grow from USD 6.9billion in 2020 to USD 15.7 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.9% during the forecast period.Increasing...
Real-Time Bidding Advertising Platforms Market Research Report by Device (Desktops and Mobiles), by AD Format (RTB Image and RTB Video), by Auction Type, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Real-Time Bidding Advertising Platforms Market is expected to grow from USD 4,590.03...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Stock Images and Videos Market Report The stock images and videos market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 5% during the period 2019–2025. The global stock images and videos industry has undergone massive changes. Digital...
The global in-app advertising market grew at a CAGR of around 22% during 2014-2019. Mobile app advertising refers to a monetizing strategy that enables advertisers to promote their products and services on smartphone applications. The mobile app requests an advertisement from the network, which uses an algorithm to...
The Global Digital Video Advertising Market size is expected to reach $185.6 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 40.5% CAGR during the forecast period. A wider access to information and lowered attention spans has made customers of the present age more informed than ever before. This has also made the competition for grabbing each...
Digital Advertising Platforms Market Research Report by Type (Cross-Channel Advertising Software, Display Advertising Software, Mobile Advertising Software, Search Advertising Software, and Social Advertising Software), by Application (Commercial, Education, and Industrial) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jul 2020
Major players in the social media advertisement market are Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Pinterest, Inc., LinkedIn Corporation, Google LLC (YouTube), Snap Inc. (Snapchat), Tencent (QQ, Qzone, and WeChat), ByteDance Ltd. (Tik Tok), Advance Publications, Inc. (Reddit), and Sina Corp (Sina Weibo). The global social media advertisement market...
This IDC Market Perspective discusses the hype versus reality of blockchain for advertising. Blockchain technology holds promise to fix several shortcomings of the advertising ecosystem. It holds the potential to make the value chain transparent, and thus address fraud and arbitrage. But now that the initial hype is gone, where are we today...
This IDC Market Perspective provides an overview of digital audio advertising in the United States, the opportunities and challenges facing publishers and vendors in audio advertising, and recommended actions to take. As the usership of digital audio has grown to roughly two-thirds of internet users in 2019, so has advertiser spending on digital...
310 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
The global market for Cross-Platform and Mobile Advertising is projected to reach US$356. 4 billion by 2025, driven by the rise of digital advertising and marketing which is transforming, transitioning and conditioning brand-consumer relationships. Global media spending is rapidly shifting from the hitherto high cost and relatively low visibility...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.