Summary Furniture and Floor Coverings in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The furniture and floor coverings market consists of the following two segments: furniture and floor coverings.
- The UK furniture and floor coverings market had total revenues of $17.9bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2014 and 2018.
- The homewares segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $17.8bn, equivalent to 52.4% of the market’s overall value.
- Ikea is a dominant force in the UK furniture market. It has 27 stores and this is squeezing competitors unable to get close the economies of scale available to the Swedish company.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the furniture & floor coverings market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the furniture & floor coverings market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key furniture & floor coverings market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom furniture & floor coverings market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom furniture & floor coverings market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom furniture & floor coverings market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom furniture & floor coverings market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom’s furniture & floor coverings market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Hardware security modules market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% from USD 1.1 billion in 2021 to USD 1.8 billion in 2026. Increasing demand of Hardware security modules products in the medical & life sciences and IT & telecommunications industry will drive the market. Hardware security modules market for cloud HSM...
The market for Plastics Injection Molding is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are accelerating usage in consumer goods & electronics and growing demand in packaging industry. On the flipside, stringent environmental regulations on use of plastics and unfavourable conditions...
39 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Mar 2021
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has left a profound impact on China’s consumer goods and service sectors. China was the first major economy to recover to pre-pandemic levels; Analysts on the ground in China deliver insights into the recovery stories and lessons one year from lockdown on eight industries. These insights on consumer behaviour changes...
92 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
The apparel and footwear market in the UK was struggling before the pandemic, both due to high overhead costs and competition from e-commerce for physical retailers, and increasing market saturation and competition from emerging players. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a massive drop in sales in 2020 as a result of lockdowns and social distancing...
The market for global green & bio-based plastic additives is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 5% globally during the forecast period. Growing demand for bio-based plastics for packaging applications and other reasons are driving the market growth. The impact of COVID-19 and reasons are expected to hinder the market...
All-consuming: The subdivision has struggled with rising competition from online-only retailers Abstract Consumer Goods Retailing in Australia Subdivision operators sell personal and household items such as clothing, furniture, appliances, computers and garden supplies. The subdivision does not include...
Abstract Global Footwear Manufacturing Relative to historic years, operators in the Global Footwear Manufacturing industry have experienced slow decline over the five years to 2018. Despite the improving economic conditions in the United States and European countries, along with economic growth from developing...
The North America testing, inspection & certification market accounted for US$ 59.48 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period 2018–2027, to account for US$ 85.48 Bn in 2027. Factors including the growing demand for technology-enabled TIC solutions and technological advancements coupled with the prosperous...
The global testing, inspection & certification market at US$ 243.21 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 379.89 in 2027. The significant rise in production volume coupled with the integration of automation into manufacturing processes due to a steady increase in the...
CONSUMER PRODUCTS, COSMETICS, HAIR & PERSONAL SERVICES INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2019 Key Findings: • Plunkett Research profiles hundreds of the world’s top companies in Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair and Personal Services and analyzes top trends changing the industry for the mid term. Key...
Online Retail Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.