Summary New Cars in Israel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles. The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e. for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
- The Israeli new cars market had total revenues of $13.5bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.1% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 257.5 thousand units in 2018.
- The new cars market is a volatile market which swifts accordingly with consumer confidence.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the new cars market in Israel
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the new cars market in Israel
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Israel new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Israel new cars market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Israel new cars market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Israel new cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Israel’s new cars market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global aluminum parts gravity die casting market was valued at USD 5,351 in 2020 million and is projected to reach USD 7,413 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of about 4.82% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). During the outbreak of coronavirus during 2020, the whole supply chain of automotive industry was impacted very...
Abstract Engine Rebuilding & Remanufacturing Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of engine rebuilding and remanufacturing services. Engine rebuilding is the process of disassembling and reassembling an engine with new parts to replace worn, damaged or defective components...
The drive by wire market is projected to reach USD 31.9 billion by 2025 from an estimated USD 24.0 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. The primary reason for the growth is driven by the increasing number of mandates from governments to control vehicle emissions, vehicle weight reduction and the demand for premium...
New Cars Global Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary Global New Cars industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
New Cars Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary The G8 New Cars industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of...
New and improved: growth in worldwide manufacturing activity will boost industry revenue growth Abstract Automobile Interior Manufacturing in the US The Automobile Interior Manufacturing industry manufactures automobile seats and interiors, as well as seats for aircrafts. Over the five years to 2019,...
Automotive Megatrends and Markets - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q1 2021 Update)
Automotive Megatrends and Markets - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q1 2021 Update), a recent research publication reviews development in major automotive global markets - with a particular emphasis...
Behind the wheel: The average age of a US vehicle is projected to rise, supporting revenue growth Abstract Used Car Parts Wholesaling in the US The Used Car Parts Wholesaling industry has a low level of market share concentration, with the two largest players, Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc. and...
New Cars Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary The Emerging 5 New Cars industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions...
Breaking down: Disruption caused by the COVID-19 outbreak is expected to cause industry revenue to decline Abstract Motor Vehicle Manufacturing in the UK Companies in this industry manufacture and assemble motor vehicles. Motor vehicles include passenger cars and commercial vehicles, such as lorries....
Business Confidence Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.