Summary Online Music Streaming in the United States industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The online music streaming market consists of revenues generated from music and music video streaming. Revenues are made up from subscription service charges and ad- supported streams. All currency conversions are carried out at constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The US Online Music Streaming Market had total revenues of $7.0bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 50.0% between 2015 and 2019.
- The Subscription services segment was the Market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $6.0bn, equivalent to 86.2% of the Market’s overall value.
- In 2019 the streaming market accounted for 79% of all recorded music revenue according to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online music streaming market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online music streaming market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online music streaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States online music streaming market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United States online music streaming market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the United States online music streaming market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States online music streaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States’s online music streaming market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
"Operators in emerging Asia–Pacific that want to improve mobile data monetisation need to focus on network quality, OTT partnerships and device bundling." Operators in emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP) are struggling to monetise mobile data, despite growing adoption of smartphones and increased usage of data services. Competitive...
Mobile Data Services
Mobile Data Traffic
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.