A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely and factual competitive intelligence is vital to the success of all business functions, especially Planning, Marketing, R&D and Manufacturing.
In a highly dynamic and fragmented agrochemical market, besieged by intense competition, the ability to anticipate new product introductions and marketing strategies is particularly important...and spells the difference between success and failure.
This unique multi-client study was prepared by VPGMarketResearch in order to provide industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The study’s major objectives include:
- To establish comprehensive, factual and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their technological and marketing capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
The Top 10 report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including VPGMarketResearch’s proprietary database, developed during the firm’s continuous monitoring of the agrochemical industry, as well as over 100 syndicated multi-client studies and numerous proprietary single-client assignments. This database contains information on major agrochemical companies, technologies, products and executives worldwide. Moreover, a comprehensive review of the Top 10 companies’ product and financial literature, business and technical periodicals, and pertinent industry analyst reports was conducted.
Contains 400 pages and 65 tables