The Future of the Meat Market in Bulgaria to 2019
- June 2015
- 149 pages
- Report ID: 3084662
Canadean's report, "The Future of the Meat Market in Bulgaria to 2019" provides detailed market and segment level data on the consumption of Meat in Bulgaria. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by country to 2019.
This report delivers an extensive overview of the Meat intake in Bulgaria. It also acts as an essential tool to companies active across the value chain and to the new entrants by enabling them to capitalize the opportunities and develop business strategies. It also helps the companies to better understand the trends of Meat market to seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies
With this report, you will get access to:
- Value and volume consumption trends of the market, including categories 'Ambient Meat', 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed', 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts', 'Cooked Meats - Counter', 'Cooked Meats - Packaged', 'Fresh Meat (Counter)' and 'Frozen Meat'.
- Value terms for the top 10 brands of each of the categories described above from 2011 through 2014.
- Distribution channel data provided from 2011-2014
- Detailed segmentation of categories (where available) for 'Ambient Meat', 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed', 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts', 'Cooked Meats - Counter', 'Cooked Meats - Packaged', 'Fresh Meat (Counter)' and 'Frozen Meat'.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the meat market and fills the gaps in readers' understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers' behavior and types of products chosen by consumers.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.