Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in the UAE, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the UAE reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the UAE economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the UAE insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Summary Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in the UAE, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the UAE reinsurance segment, including:
- The UAE reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the UAE economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the UAE insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the UAE reinsurance segment
Scope This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in the UAE:
- It provides historical values for the UAE reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the UAE reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in the UAE, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy - Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the UAE reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UAE reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UAE insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Highlights - The percentage of reinsurance ceded by the UAE life insurance segment rose from 25.5% in 2010 to 52.7% in 2014.
- The percentage of reinsurance ceded by the UAE non-life segment fell from 45.5% in 2010 to 44.8% in 2014.
- Over the forecast period, the country’s rising infrastructure growth, high oil production and exports, and new capital and solvency requirements are all projected to drive demand for reinsurance, which is expected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 5.9%.
- Large oil reserves and fast-growing oil production in the UAE and other GCC countries create large demand for reinsurance.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Synopsis Timetric’s "Reinsurance (Ceded) in United Arab Emirates to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" contains detailed historic and forecast data covering Reinsurance in UAE. This databook provides values for key performance indicators such as Ceded Reinsurance ((life insurance, non-life Insurance and personal...
Synopsis "Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the United Arab Emirates Reinsurance Industry to 2019: Market Profile" is the result of extensive research into the insurance industry in United Arab Emirates, covering the reinsurance market and its dynamics and competitive landscape. It provides insights into the size and...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in United Arab Emirates to 2018: Market Brief' contains detailed historic and forecast data covering reinsurance in the insurance industry in the UAE. This market brief provides data on percentage of insurance ceded to reinsurers and percentage of insurance retained. Summary This...
Synopsis "Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the UAE Reinsurance Industry to 2018: Market Profile" is the result of extensive research into the insurance industry in the UAE, covering the reinsurance market and its dynamics and competitive landscape. It provides insights into the size and forecast for the overall reinsurance...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the UAE Takaful Insurance Industry' report provides detailed analysis of the trends in the UAE takaful insurance industry. It provides values for key performance indicators (KPI) such as gross written premium, direct written premium, earned premium, claims, incurred...