Summary Transgene SA (Transgene) is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery and development of immunotherapies in the areas of cancer and infectious diseases. The company’s lead clinical stage programs include TG4010, which is intended for the treatment of non small cell lung cancer and PexaVec, for liver cancer. It also has various other programs in clinical and pre clinical development including TG4001, for HIV positive cancers; TG1050, for chronic hepatitis B; and TG6002, for glioblastoma. The company has a presence in the US and China. Transgene is headquartered in Illkirch-Graffenstaden, France.
Transgene SA (TNG) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global immunofluorescence assays market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising R&D spending & healthcare expenditure. Emerging markets are expected...
The global organoids market is expected to reach US$ 3,420.40 million by 2027 from US$ 689.47 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for tumor modelling and biobanking, rising adoption of personalized drugs, and growing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing...
The global human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 1,873.53 million by 2027 from US$ 356.29 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 23.6% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market is driven by the factors such as increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, increasing focus on human microbiome therapies,...
Cancer rates could further increase by 50%, to 15 million new cases, by 2020, as per the World Cancer Report. It also provides clear evidence that healthy lifestyles and public health action by governments and health practitioners can prevent as many as one-third of cancers, worldwide. The American Cancer...
Increasing emphasis on early disease detection and prevention is expected to drive the growth of the global carrier screening market. The global carrier screening market size is expected to grow from USD 1.8 billion in 2019 to USD 4.0 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period. Growth in the carrier...
The anti-venom market is expected to register a CAGR of nearly 4.7% during the forecast period, 2019-2024.
- Snakebite is a neglected public health issue in many tropical and subtropical countries. About 5 million snake bites occur each year, resulting in up to 2.5 million envenoming’s (poisoning...
Anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% The anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market is projected to reach USD 695.7 million by 2023 from USD 424.2 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2018 to 2023. The increasing volume of diagnostic tests performed in anatomic...
Summary Response Genetics Inc (RGI) is a molecular diagnostics company that research and develops clinical diagnostic tests for cancer to physicians and patients. The company offers tests and panels for lung, gastric, colon, melanoma, breast and thyroid. RGI offers responseDX biomarker tests, responseDX: tissue of origin test,...
Summary Asiri Hospital Holdings PLC (Asiri) is a healthcare service company that offers medical investigations and diagnosis. The company provides critical care wards, neonatal intensive care unit, fully computerized modern pathology laboratory, nine bedded intensive care unit, e-channeling consultation, emergency medical service...
Summary Omnyx LLC (Omnyx) is a healthcare service provider that offers pathology services. The company provides integrated digital pathology solutions. Its integrated digital pathology solutions serve single and multi-site pathology departments to benefit from increased efficiencies, improved research performance, and access...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.