Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Italy - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
Summary The retail market for jewelry, watches, and accessories is set to decline at a CAGR of -0.62% over the forecast period, to reach EUR6.4 billion by 2019. The sector was affected by ongoing economic uncertainties in the country, where consumers are becoming more cautious about their spending levels. Consumer preferences have shifted towards lower priced products as a result of weakening purchasing power. Online spending on jewelry, watches, and accessories will exhibit a CAGR of 25.36% between 2014 and 2019, where the online channel will have a share of 7.5% of overall expenditure.
Key Findings - Jewelry, watches and accessories accounts for a small share of the total retail sales in Italy.
- Specialist retailers were the most preferred channel for customers, having accounted for 77% of jewelry, watches and accessories sales in 2014
- Customers are increasingly browsing online and social media to make informed decisions while buying luxury items.
- Sales through online channel will exhibit a CAGR of 25.36% between 2014 and 2019 and will have a share of 7.5% of overall expenditure by 2019.
Synopsis “Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Italy - Market Summary and Forecasts” ” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of jewelry, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
- An overview of key jewelry, watches and accessories retailers operating across Italy and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on jewelry, watches and accessories sector in the Italian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in jewelry, watches and accessories category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including jewelry, watches and accessories, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the jewelry, watches and accessories market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewelry, watches and accessories market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC MaturityScape includes five stages of retail ecommerce maturity, from the simplest and unstructured Ad Hoc stage to the most mature and systemized Optimized stage. IDC identifies these stages with the succession of the main ecommerce generations, up to the present one, and looking toward a new upcoming generation. "Ecommerce is characterized...
Pet Food in Italy by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers packaged, prepared dry and wet food specifically for cats and dogs. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Pet...
Shaving and Depilatory Products in Italy by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers men's and women's razors and blades, shaving preparations and depilatory products. It excludes electrical equipment. Market value is based on sales...
Deodorants in Italy by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers aerosols, pumps, roll-ons, sticks, creams/gels and body spray deodorants for men and women. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer...
Feminine Hygiene and Sanitary Protection Products in Italy by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers sanitary protection (pads/towels; tampons; liners), feminine hygiene (wipes, washes, cups and feminine intimate deodorants) and adult...
EU5 Orthotic Devices Market Outlook to 2025 Summary GlobalData’s new report, EU5 Orthotic Devices Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the EU5 Orthotic Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market categories...