GlobalData's “Monthly Upstream Deals Review - July 2016” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. It also envisage on the recent rumors on acquisitions across the industry. The report also highlights Top Buyers and Sellers, as well as Valuation Multiples ($/boed, $/1P boe, $/2P boe) by Region for the last six months.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena - Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional - Analysis of M&As in the upstream oil and gas industry - Information on the top deals that took place in the industry - Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa - Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner - Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry - Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market - Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry - Identify top deals makers in the upstream oil and gas industry
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global drill pipe market exhibited steady growth during 2015-2020. A drill pipe is a thick-walled tube-shaped conduit made using alloy and other composite materials. It consists of threaded ends, which are known as tool joints. A drill pipe is primarily used to provide a connection between the surface equipment...
The upstream oil and gas (O&G) industry is increasingly focused on cutting costs and improving recovery rates through radical innovation and digital transformation. The Start-Up Tracker is a resource to help the upstream industry identify providers with specific solutions to industry challenges.
The tracker provides a rich database...
Egypt Upstream (Oil and Gas) Fiscal and Regulatory Guide
Egypt offers upstream acreage in the form of production sharing agreements (PSAs) and in some cases through service contracts.Several blocks have been awarded during the last few years due to a renewed investment interest after significant...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the geophysical services market are Schlumberger, TGS Geophysical Company (UK) Ltd, CGG Geoscience company, Ion Geophysical, Polarcus Ltd, Geokinetics, Halliburton Company, Dawson Geophysical Services, EON Geosciences Inc., and Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc. The global geophysical services market is expected to grow...
The Refractometers market report analyses companies, market size outlook across types, applications, countries along with competitive strategies, trends, drivers, opportunities and market developments. The base year for the study is 2020 and the forecast period is from 2021 to 2028.
The global Refractometers market is poised to register...
This report was created for global strategic planners who cannot be content with traditional methods of segmenting world markets. With the advent of a "borderless world", cities become a more important criteria in prioritizing markets, as opposed to regions, continents, or countries. This report covers the top 2,000 cities in over 200 countries....
112 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) Market to Reach $2.3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) estimated at US$647.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.1% over...
376 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Oilfield Services Market to Reach $143.7 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Oilfield Services estimated at US$113.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$143.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
Albania Upstream (Oil and Gas) Fiscal and Regulatory Guide
Albania offers production sharing agreements for upstream petroleum operations.Several onshore acreages have been offered during the last few years, including Block B and E in 2021.
Albania has capitalised effectively...
As the global chemicals industry is at the onset of the recovery phase, companies are focusing on identifying and monetizing new opportunities in the industry. The majority of the chemical industries are likely to record volume growth of 4% to 8% in the short term, depending on the chemical sub-segment and product portfolio. A large volume...
Oil And Gas
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.