Summary “Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2009 to 2019 across key channels in Brazil.
Key Findings - Surge in the number of millionaires and the emerging middle class will continue to make Brazil a major retail destination
- Brazilian retail sales to reach BRL2,111 billion by 2019
- The retail market for furniture and floor coverings is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.24% over the forecast period.
- The demand for affordable furniture is increasing with the rising income of low-and-middle class consumers
- Retailers have been more inclined towards offering exclusively products tailored for Brazilian consumers
- Furniture and Floor Coverings accounted for 3.2% of the total retail market in 2014
- 1.8 million new housing units are expected to be developed annually, to cover the housing shortage by 2022 which is expected to boost the demand for furniture and floor covering products
Synopsis “Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting furniture and floor coverings retail dynamics for floor coverings and furniture from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of furniture and floor coverings products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Home furniture and homewares retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; online; department stores; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers
- An overview of key furniture and floor coverings retailers operating across Brazil and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy Get immediate access to:
- Brazil furniture and floor coverings market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Brazil shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the furniture and floor coverings market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Diabetic Food Market would witness market growth of 6.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2018 – 2024). Diabetic diet is recommended to people with diabetes mellitus problems. There is a significant level of differences in defining the ingredients that should consist of in the diet. The general...
Cooking and Edible Oils in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers all cooking and edible oils. Market size is based on retail and non-retail sales. Market size for Cooking and Edible Oils in Brazil is given in BRL and tonne...
Deodorants in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers aerosols, pumps, roll-ons, sticks, creams/gels and body spray deodorants for men and women. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to...
Milk in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers liquid, powdered and flavoured cow's milk. It excludes condensed, evaporated, sour and cultured milk. Market size is based on retail and non-retail sales. Market size for Milk...
Shaving and Depilatory Products in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers men's and women's razors and blades, shaving preparations and depilatory products. It excludes electrical equipment. Market value is based on...
Tea and Infusions in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This report covers packaged and unpackaged black, green, oolong, white and Pu'er teas, infusions and yerba mate. It excludes RTD liquid products. Market size is based on retail (off...